Friday, February 29, 2008

Lunch with the Ladies




Ok, I know not eating meat during Lent is not supposed to be a good thing, but what can be bad about Pancakes? Grandma Linda took us out for lunch with Great Grandma Mary, Great Aunt Pammy and Auntie Jessie to the Original Pancake House in Maple Grove. I'm attaching 3 pics and in one you can see that Riley is totally stuffed to the top with Chocolate Chip Pancakes (she ate almost 3 normal size pancakes!) and Chocolate Milk (Grandma likes to order that for Roo). I think that she might have a little bit of a tummy ache now, but she's napping anyway. She just keeps fidgeting a little and groaning:) Thanks for lunch Linda! It was great seeing everybody!

On another adventure, if any of you read Meg's blog yesterday (Tracking Tredinnicks)...she posted that Office Max had a coupon for a 12-pack of Sharpie markers that normally go for $23 and the coupon made them $2...so of course I had to have them. I have a bit of an obsession with office supplies:) Plus, how can you pass up a $21 savings?!?!? 

So I got the last 2 packs at Maple Grove (there was a 2 pack per customer limit). Meg has been everywhere on her end of town and we even have my in-laws off in Brooklyn Park/Brooklyn Center hunting them down...they are hard to find, let me tell ya! But I got mine:) Guess I'll have to share with Meg for telling me about them, huh? We're using some for prizes for an upcoming event too, so I can't just give her my second pack:( The deal ends tomorrow so if anyone finds them before then, let me know!

Added later: Mission accomplished. Thanks Linda!

1 comment:

Meg Tredinnick said...

yeah Miss Linda!!!! Thank you:)