We're at $1445 and off the ticker again. We have a long way to go in 3 weeks, but I still think we can do it! Click here to donate online. Oh, I should also say CONGRATS to Jenny (Gariano) Bauer for winning the Country Jam tix for the March incentive! Thanks to all who participated!
For the month of April, it's your choice if you win the incentive. Every year when we collect donations we get incentives from the AHS for certain levels. This year if you pledge in the month of April or you're one of my top donors in March, I'll put your name in a drawing and you can choose your prize from anything $750 or lower (sorry, I already promised the watch to someone before I decided to do this!) If you go to the link you can scroll over the dollar amount to see pictures of the prizes. (That's new this year, it's kinda cool!)
No comments:
Post a Comment