Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Busy Recap

I have been meaning to post a few things this week, but it's been busy, so here's a quick wrap up of where we've been. Maybe it's just felt busier because I've been working a little more this week, but nothing that qualifies as "really working". Monday Riley went to Josh's parents house for most of the day so I could get some Mother's Day shopping done, go to the nursing home to visit for our weekly visit and then some of my old neighbors got together for dinner. We had a great time at Granite City! Monday night was a stormy one and Roo doesn't like thunder, so we had a long sleepless night.

Tuesday was the busy day, really. We started at 9 a.m. at my parents house to watch Riley's cousin Zack while Katie and mom did their golf thing. This is the second year that I've watched Zack so Katie can golf in a women's league with mom, which is great because I love hanging with my little man and Katie gets a break...I don't golf, so I don't mind at all! This year Meg is helping, so I get to see Adrienne too! I wanted to get home in time to watch Oprah because it was Earth Day (I don't sit and watch Oprah all the time, I swear!) Then I had to work, and it was a late night there too. I'm sleep deprived, I don't think I fell asleep until 1:30 a.m., but not because I got home that late, I just don't sleep after work! I got home at 11 p.m. so I should have gotten almost 8 hours...bummer.

Today we have to run some errands, make some calls for my magazine thing and do some housework stuff, but we're going to get outside too...it's going to be the last nice day for a while!

No comments: