Today is a big day! It's Mom's 60th Birthday! My dad has to work though, so it's a very special girls day out...we're leaving the older kids with Josh and my sisters and I (And Adrienne...can't leave Josh with ALL the kiddos!) are spending the day shopping with Mom...YEAH!!! I've been looking forward to this for a long time! We're starting with breakfast at The Good Day Cafe and then shopping in Excelsior and The General Store...I love shopping with the girls:) Happy Birthday Mom!
3 comments:
That is 8 straight posts now without a picture. We want more pictures!
What, no "Happy Birthday Auntie Trish"...just more pics? Ok, I'll post some tomorrow...
Thanks for a wonderful birthday! I loved my breakfast and shopping ,for me , was perfect! A little something at each stop! A BIG thanks to Josh for making it all possible by watching the kids!Love you all
Post a Comment