Friday, April 18, 2008

Big Girl in Training

Ok, today I did it, I broke down and put a pull-up type diaper on my baby girl. She had pulled her pants 1/2 way down and her diaper was coming with it so I figure she's ready for the big girl pants. We're kinda phasing slowly into toilet training here and getting close to starting for real. My mom thinks Riley is ready, but I'm working on some little things like being able to pull up her pants by herself before I start the real deal. When she says she wants to sit on the potty though, we go right there and sit for a while. We're working out the details;)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pulling up pants comes later. After you've done it for her a few hundred times then"Riley do it:)!"

MoSchu said...

Not in my house, she's getting it;) Plus, the mommy and daddy need to be ready too, not just the Roo!

Meg Tredinnick said...

Hee Hee, "Riley do that" :)

Anonymous said...

RILEY CAN DO IT !!! GO RILEY.

Anonymous said...

MOLLY HELP ! I HAD A PASSWORD NOW I AM ANONYMOUS !

MoSchu said...

Pammy is that you? I don't know who Anonomous is ???